Sunday, July 17, 2022

Day 81 - Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 0.0 miles - 6,080 steps - Zero Day in Rawlins - Vert Up - 0’ - Vert Dwn - 0’ - Total Miles to Date - 1267.0

Another rough night. Why do my shoulders wait until evenings and night to bring the hurt. At least I had hot water and ice available to deaden the pain. 


I walked over to McDonalds with Dallas for breakfast. After we finished I caught the taxi from McDonalds to the hospital at the other end of town, 3.4 miles away. Let’s see if we can find a cause to this pain. 


The ER has no one being seen. I was welcomed in. The doc comes from Denver twice a week. He did a full blood analysis, probed both shoulders and checked for range of motion. I was given a chest x-ray. When all was said and done he really had no clue. Just a fatigued body screaming out for rest. I took the taxi back to the Econolodge. The rest of the day was spent laying around my room. Dinner again with Dallas at 5:00 with pork chops, mashed potatoes and the salad bar at the hotel again, then a walk to the City Market grocery store for food for the next few day. 


My goal. As little movement as possible. Good food. Rest and healing. I want to get back on the trail.  



Getting checked out at the ER. 




No comments:

Post a Comment