Sunday, July 17, 2022

Day 82 - Friday, July 15, 2022 - 0.0 miles - 3533 steps - Zero Day in Rawlins - Vert Up - 0’ - Vert Dwn - 0’ - Total Miles to Date - 1267.0

Dallas has hired a ride to the other side of the great divide basin. She leaves at nine this morning. We walk over to McDonalds for breakfast at 7:05am. Egg McMuffins and tea. Why not a more conventional breakfast? Not a restaurant within easy walking distance that serves one or I’d be there. We are back to the Econolodge by 8:30am so she can do last minute prep before she leaves. This will put her at least 6 days ahead of me, so I doubt we will hike together again. 


Monk got  into town and texted me at 1:45. We walked to mcDonalds so he could eat. I had already eaten lunch in my room so I just had a milk shake while we talked. 


Back to my room for the day, then out to dinner with Monk at the hotel. Salad bar and hamburger. Another tough, sleep interrupted night due to shoulder pain. Is it getting better?  Not really and if it is, it is in very small, unnoticeable increments. Thank goodness for a hot shower and an ice machine 20’ down the hall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment