Saturday, June 25, 2022

Day 61 - Friday, June 24, 2022 - 0 miles - 1786 steps - zero in Silverthorne - Vert Up - 0’ - Vert Dwn - 0’ - Total Miles to Date - 960.6

I didn’t wake up until 9:45am!  Wow!!  Hopefully my body was working overtime to repair my foot and didn’t have enough energy to wake me. But, standing up o n it as I got out of bed told me it was not much different than the day before. 


Jean Bruno had been up for quite a while and greeted me as I came out of my bedroom. I cooked scrambled eggs with spinach and cheese and had a toasted Kaiser roll for breakfast. Then, the rest of the day was pretty repetitive. Ice foot for 20 minutes. Take ice off for 20 minutes. Ice foot for 20 minutes. Take ice off for 20 minutes. While this is going on I wrote in my blog, read the news, researched the route ahead, made phone calls, talked with Jean Bruno, etc. Very inactive. I whittled away at the $76 worth of groceries I had purchased and took a hot bath. Never left the house. But, this is what I am supposed to be doing. Focus all my energy into healing. 


I caught up on Stephen Colbert monologues in the evening and was asleep by 10:00pm. Hopefully my foot shows improvement by tomorrow morning. Stay tuned. 


No photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment